Due to its unique design DriftAir® prevents exhaust gas flow-back in chimneys, resulting in safer, CO contamination-free operation
DriftAir® is designed with high durability in mind and comes with a 10-year warranty.
Reducing pollutant emission and fuel consumption
- DriftAir® is used as an outflow modifier safety end-element.
- It improves combustion and efficiency with gas and multi-fuel burn.
- It maintains high temperature in the chimney and combustion chamber, thus improving the burn efficiency and heat transfer.
- DriftAir® improves ventilation and heat transfer of office buildings and sports arenas.
- It provides excellent ventilation solution for agricultural buildings, storage facilities, granaries and chemical storage without added costs.
- Heat, humidity and smell removal for restaurants and kitchens, air ventilation for restrooms.
- Air exchange for wine cellars and basements.
Using DriftAir® can lead to significant cost reduction and improved efficiency. A large portion of the gases exiting a chimney is still combustible gas, which DriftAir® can utilize with its custom engineering and design.
Based on official measurements, stoves, fireplaces, multi-fuel boilers can save on average 20-40% on the cost per heating season, while in the case of gas heating, it can save 15-20%.